03 Apr Creating & Cultivating an Inclusive Workplace – A panel discussion about diversity and inclusion
On March 27th, 2019, Navigate joined partners Wawa and the Chester County Economic Development Council at Wawa’s beautiful corporate headquarters to host an encore presentation of our panel discussion, “Creating and Cultivating an Inclusive Workplace,” for over 200 guests. Our panel of Philadelphia-area leaders shared their personal and professional perspectives on topics like managing change with empathy, openness, and a spirit of belonging; how to unleash the full power of more diverse teams; everyday ways to be more inclusive; and challenges and success stories surrounding sustaining inclusiveness.
Our panel included:
– Brigitte Daniel; Executive Vice President, Wilco Electronic Systems, Inc.
– Tina Moore; Inclusion and Diversity Leader, Accolade, Inc.
– Liz Moore; Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition & Diversity, Wawa
– Pooja Bansal; AVP – Service Level Manager, Barclays
– Sulaiman Rahman; CEO, DiverseForce, LLC
– Victor Hurdle; Senior Event Manager, UpcomingEvents.com, LLC
Erik Gudmundson, CTO of Pegasus Technologies, facilitated the discussion.
Navigate is proud to be part of this important conversation, and grateful to our partners and our panelists for their contributions and making this event such a great success.