01 Aug The MedTech Conference: Innovation Transforming Healthcare
We’re excited to announce that we’ll be attending The MedTech conference on September 24-26 in Philadelphia. Powered by AdvaMed, this annual medical technology industry gathering brings together more than 3,000 entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, executives, and market leaders from the region’s top research and academic centers, technology hubs, and healthcare firms.
This year’s event will focus on the theme, “Innovation Transforming Healthcare,” touching on new technology regulations, cybersecurity, value-based care arrangements, global health, trade policy, and much more. Featured thought leaders and speakers include:
– Jeffrey Shuren, director of FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health
– Alex Gorsky, chairman and CEO of Johnson & Johnson
– Caroll Neubauer, chairman and CEO of B. Braun Medical Inc.
– Martha Shadan, chairwoman of the board of IlluminOss Medical
– Vernessa Pollard, regulatory and compliance expert and partner at McDermott, Will & Emery
As you know, we’re passionate about the Philadelphia region – and particularly its prominence in the life sciences space – and this conference will only serve to further the advancement of the industry as we explore new opportunities and face new challenges. We’re looking forward to the speakers, panels, educational programming, and valuable networking opportunities.