Navigate’s experienced and objective perspective allows organizations to more clearly see the strengths and weaknesses in their current processes, and consider ways to maximize overall efficiency. Our well-honed, yet tailored framework includes key phases – from Plan & Discovery, through Analysis & Design, on to Gap Analysis & Roadmap, and finally Execution – through which we create and implement a unique solution to drive performance and productivity.
Our client was struggling with inefficient business processes and an inability to effectively forecast and report project profitability, resource utilization, and other metrics used to assess financial health. The CFO wanted the ability to effectively track and manage key operational and financial metrics, including project-level profitability, within their overall “contact-to-cash” process.
Navigate worked with the client to:
– Document the current-state business process (including supporting organizational roles and technology) for the two primary business units
– Identify high-level business requirements and functionality of a desired future-state solution
– Determine if any existing business applications can support Bracket’s desired future-state solution
– Identify and execute short term improvement opportunities
– Develop a high-level plan to achieve the desired future-state
Navigate drove the following outcomes:
– Informed a comprehensive understanding of the “contact-to-cash” operating model, including detailed workflows and existing process and organizational gaps
– Implementation of key short-term improvements, including the ability to manually track and report on project-level profitability
– Gained client leadership alignment on highest priority functional needs and a vision for a long-term future-state solution
– A defined prioritization strategy and supporting roadmap for future improvements