10 Oct Join the Women’s Leadership Network for a Panel Discussion About Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is top-of-mind for many organizations today, who recognize the importance and value of cultivating an inclusive workplace. In fact, companies in the top 25 percent for racial and ethnic diversity are 35 percent more likely to have financial returns above the industry median (source). Performance aside, a diverse workplace results in a range of benefits for both the organization and its employees, and we’re excited to help foster that type of culture across companies in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
We hope you’ll join Navigate’s Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) for our upcoming event, “Creating & Cultivating an Inclusive Workplace: A Panel Discussion About Diversity & Inclusion.”
We’re bringing together panelists from leading organizations in the region to discuss the challenges of creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment, as well as best practices to help you successfully foster and sustain such a culture.
The panel will be moderated by Erik Gudmundson, CTO of Pegasus Technologies. Our panelists include:
– Dana Beckton; Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Christiana Health Systems
– Sulaiman Rahman; CEO, DiverseForce, LLC
– Pooja Bansal; AVP-Service Level Manager, Barclays
– Victor Hurdle; Senior Event Manager, UpcomingEvents.com LLC
– Liz Brown; Founder, Design Jawn and Director, Backstage Accelerator
They will discuss:
– How to create change by promoting empathy and openness
– Ways to unleash the power of a diverse team
– Strategies for being more inclusive
– Potential challenges and solutions
The event will take place on October 25 at The Pyramid Club and is open to all local professionals. Join us from 6:00-8:00pm for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, lively and informative discussion, and networking.
Registration is $10.00 and all proceeds will be donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters, Independence Region. Please register by October 19 to attend.
Be sure to follow Navigate on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, or check in periodically on our WLN webpage, to stay informed about WLN events. If you have any questions about the WLN or any of our events, please contact Navigate at 484.383.0606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.