We invite women golfers of all levels – from “never touched a club” to “ladies club champion” – to join us for Swing & Sip. As you’re likely aware, golf is a valuable asset in business, so learning more about the game can help you in your career – and give you a lifelong hobby to enjoy!
As before, this year’s sessions take place at private clubs across the region. There are lessons for those who want to learn how to golf (or improve their skills), and those who are already confident in their skills can choose to play 9 holes. Everyone will meet up for drinks and networking for the second half of the evening!
Join us once – or come out every month for additional instruction and to continue to improve your game.
The Swing & Sip 2019 Schedule
– Wednesday, June 12; RiverCrest Golf Club, Phoenixville – REGISTER HERE
– Wednesday, July 24; Overbrook Golf Club, Villanova – REGISTER HERE
– Wednesday, August 21; Chester Valley Golf Club, Malvern – REGISTER HERE
– Wednesday, September 26; Penn Oaks Golf Club, West Chester – REGISTER HERE
– 4:45 – Registration
– 5:00 – Golf
– 7:00 – Drinks and networking
The $45 registration fee includes 90 minutes of golf instruction (or 9 holes), light appetizers, one drink, and networking. Grab your female friends, family members, and colleagues and join us! We hope to see you out on the course at least once this summer!