13 Sep Navigate Named #1 Best Small Firm to Work For by Consulting Magazine – For the Third Year in a Row! (2017)
We are so excited and proud to share our big news: For the third year in a row, Navigate has been ranked #1 in Consulting Magazine’s list of Best Small Firms to Work For.
The designation was awarded based on online employee satisfaction surveys administered by the publication in the spring and summer of 2017. More than 300 firms and 10,000 consultants participated in the survey process, which covered six categories:
– Client Engagement: A reflection of the quality of work our employees believe we are doing.
– Firm Culture: A reflection of the shared values, standards, ethics, and goals of our firm.
– Firm Leadership: A reflection of the confidence our employees have in their leaders.
– Career Development: A reflection of how well our firm enables our employees to grow their skills and advance their career path.
– Work/Life Balance: A reflection of how well our employees believe that our firm supports their life outside of work.
– Compensation & Benefits: A reflection of how satisfied our employees are with the benefits and salaries that they receive.
Of the ten firms that were recognized, we ranked high across all of the categories, but we were particularly happy to receive high marks in Firm Culture and Work/Life Balance. As we’ve mentioned before, we truly want the best for our employees and their families. While we are dedicated to the work we do with our clients, we know the value of flexibility and we are committed to ensuring that our employees have time and energy for life outside of the office.
We also aim to create a work atmosphere where our employees can thrive. As part of a growing firm, our team members have the opportunity to develop their own initiatives and interact directly with leadership both internally and in client engagements. We’ve also made adjustments to our incentive compensation program to recognize the non-billable activities that our employees participate in. We encourage our team to take part in activities that they are passionate about – whether they are serving on a board, volunteering their time with a local community organization, or joining a thought leadership group – and we want to honor the value of those worthwhile contributions.
In short, it’s important to us that we continue to serve and strengthen our commitment to our team. We’re thankful for the work that they do and we look forward to a strong future together.
You can review the full list of the ten Best Small Firms To Work For, including an interview with our Founder and CEO, Rob Kathol, here. Earlier this year, Navigate was named one of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in the Small Business category; you can read more about that here.
If you’re interested in joining the Navigate team, we’d love to hear from you. Learn more about our career opportunities here.