Like you, we’re always thinking – about how to be more efficient, how to do our jobs better, what else we can learn. Gathered here are some articles – some written by our team, and some we found and want to share.
For more information or media inquiries, please reach out to us.
Insights View All
- Nav Insights: Safeguarding Cloud Computing: A Priority for Today’s CISO: Senior Manager Stieven Weidner recently compiled a list of security concerns related to cloud services, based on his experiences. Have you thought through the critical considerations to best protect your company data? Learn more
- Nav Insights: The Project Management Office: Make It Your Own to Make It Work: The value of a Project Management Office (PMO) is often not recognized until a company experiences a failed project and the accompanying losses. Learn more
- Nav Insights: Your Hollywood Guide to Antipatterns: In 2005, Phillip Laplante and Colin Neill published AntiPatterns: Identification, Refactoring, and Management (CRC Press), which describes employee behaviors typically found in the workplace that can have negative consequences when left unchecked. Learn more
Ideas View All
- CIO: Project Management: The 14 Most Common Mistakes IT Departments Make How often have you heard the comment, “He or she is a born leader?” There are certain characteristics found in some people that seem to naturally put them in a position where they’re looked up to as a leader. Learn more
- GROCO: Seven Qualities of a Good Leader How often have you heard the comment, “He or she is a born leader?” There are certain characteristics found in some people that seem to naturally put them in a position where they’re looked up to as a leader. Learn more
- AITS: Targeting Key Competencies Every CIO Must Have Business leaders today rely on information technology more than ever before and, as a result, the role of the CIO has never been more important. Learn more